Mr. Schiller is a Florida Bar board certified specialist in Marital and Family Law, concentrating 100% of his practice in the area of marital and family law primarily in Broward County, Palm Beach County, and Miami-Dade County. For more than 19 years, Mr. Schiller has specialized in handling high-net-worth individuals and affluent business owners in dissolution of marriage and divorce actions dealing with issues involving high conflict parental responsibility and time-sharing, complex equitable distribution, business valuations, alimony, child support, and attorney’s fees. Mr. Schiller’s practice also focuses on the preparation, negotiation and enforcement of intricate Prenuptial and Postnuptial agreements as well as paternity, domestic violence, child dependency, and step-parent adoption matters. Further, Mr. Schiller has prosecuted and defended all types of post-judgment modification actions including those seeking to modify parental responsibility and time-sharing, alimony and child support.
Mr. Schiller is admitted to practice law in Florida, Illinois and in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. He is a member of the family law sections of the American Bar Association and the Florida Bar Association, and a member of the Broward, Dade, Illinois, and South Palm Beach County Bar Associations. He is also a member of the 17th Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee “F” which regulates the practice and professionalism of lawyers in the community, and a member of the South Palm Beach County Collaborative Law Group. Mr. Schiller previously served on the board of directors for Deliver the Dream, a nonprofit that organizes retreats for families experiencing serious illnesses, and is a former member of Nova Southeastern University’s Ambassadors Board.
As a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent® rated attorney, Mr. Schiller frequently lectures on marital and family law issues to Florida Bar Association groups. He has also been named a Florida Super Lawyer by Super Lawyers Magazine from 2015-2019. He received his Bachelor’s Degree in business administration from the University of Miami and his Juris Doctor from DePaul University College of Law.
• Florida Bar Board Certified Specialist in Marital and Family Law
• AV Preeminent® rated by Martindale-Hubbell
• Best Lawyers in America, U.S. News & World Report, 2018-2019
• Florida Super Lawyers, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2015-2019
• Florida Rising Stars, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2010-2013
• American Bar Association, Family Law Section
• Broward County Bar Association
• Dade County Bar Association
• Florida Bar Association, Family Law Section
• Illinois Bar Association
• South Palm Beach County Bar Association
• South Palm Beach County Collaborative Law Group
• Deliver the Dream, Board of Directors, Former Member
• Ambassadors Board, Nova Southeastern University, Former Member
• U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
• University of Miami, Bachelor of Arts, 1995
• DePaul University College of Law, Juris Doctor, 1999